Saturday, April 9, 2011

FINALLY! A Soy, Dairy & Gluten Free Soy Sauce Substitue!!

I have so many yummy healthy & lowfat salad dressing and various sauce recipes I want to share with you, but for me the problem has been finding a soy, dairy & gluten free soy sauce substitute!  My diet does not allow for fermented foods as well, so this has been quite a challenge for me.

Today, I FINALLY found the perfect Soy Sauce Substitute!  And this product does NOT contain a fermentation booster.  I am so excited about this!!
It is certified 100% organic
Raw-Enzymatically Alive
Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free
Contains 17 naturally occurring Amino Acids
Vegan

It is Coconut Secret's Raw Coconut Aminos and you can find it at Whole Foods or you can find a store locator online at coconutsecret.com  They have a list of online stores as well!!

I just noticed they have Coconut Flour too!!  How cool is this? Here's what they have to say about Coconut Flour:
40% Dietary Fiber
100% Organic
Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free
Raw- from unheated Coconut
Unbleached
Unrefined
Low calories, Low carb, & Lowfat
Aids Digestive Health
Helps Balance Blood Sugar
promotes lipid oxidation (helps burn fat)
Vegan

I am going to experiment with both of these wonderful new products and in my next post, I will have some yummy, healthy & lowfat recipes for you!!
Until next time,
Be well :)